WHAT TIME IS IT??? IT’S LILLARD TIME! This is our 2017 Corn Maze! 🙂 OPEN DAILY Sept 1 – Oct 31!
Please plan accordingly when dressing for the corn maze and farm!
Corn Maze open daily: Every year in the beginning of September through October 31!
Corn Maze Hours: (see below)
Corn Maze Hours:
- September 1- 30 Hours: Open Daily 9am to 5pm
- October 1 – 31 Hours: Open Daily -Sun through Thurs from 9am to 6pm; Fri/Sat from 9am to 10pm
Pumpkin Patch Hours: (See Below)
- Small Patch by the farm store is Open Daily Sept 30 – Oct 31!
- Large Pumpkin Patch is Open Daily September 30- Oct 31 from 9am to 6pm
- Free Hayrides Daily Sept 30- Oct 31 out to the pumpkin patch daily until dark! (approx. 6pm)
- After dark on Fri/Sat nights in October – choose from a variety of pumpkins and organic squash in our bins by the farm market!
Corn Maze Info:
There are approximately 2.7 miles of start-to-finish pathways in our 7 acre Sauvie Island corn maze, and it takes intrepid visitors an average of one hour to figure their way out.
Dogs ARE allowed in regular corn maze only (NOT Haunted Maze) on a leash.
Our Sauvie Island Pumpkin patch will be opening September 30th, 2017 through October 31 (with free hayrides out to the patch in October).
Sauvie Island Haunted Corn Maze Open Fri/Sat nights in October! (Go to our Haunted Corn Maze page to get more info)
Pumpkin Patch & Activities: Unlimited Activity Bracelets ONLY available on Friday, Sat, Sun in October
These activities can be purchased separately or we also have unlimited activity bracelets .
(Petting zoo is not included in unlimited bracelet) (Prices Below):
*Free Hayrides out to the pumpkin patch (Available Daily September 30th – October 31)
*Cow Train ($3 per ride) (Available Sat/Sun)
*Grain Train ($2 per ride) (Available Fri/Sat/Sun Sept 30 – Oct 31)
*Hay Maze ($2 Admission) (Available Daily all season)
*Duck Races ($2 and keep your plastic toy duck) (Available Daily all season )
*Farm Animals to visit (To enter Petting Zoo is additional charge)
(Farm Animals are here Daily, petting zoo is only open Sat/Sun)
Unlimited Activity Bracelet Info: (Available Fri-Sun October)
Enjoy unlimited access the whole day to Grain Train, Cow Train, Hay Maze, Duck Races, Hay Rides, and regular maze with these bracelets! SEE INFO BELOW:
- Unlimited Bracelet without the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Sept 30 – Oct 30) – $14 per person
- Unlimited Bracelet WITH the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Sept 30 – Oct 30) – $19 per person
Other Things Available in October Fri-Sun: Available Oct 1- Oct 31
- Farm Animals
- Many employees in Costume
- Food Pavilion with freshly prepared yummy food!
- Face Painting
- Our Wine, Hard Cider, and Hopworks Beer Available on Tap!
- Organic Food Market
- Voodoo Doughnuts & Caramel Corn Vendor
- and much much more!!!
Tips for your visit:
**Tip: All activities and food/beer booths, outdoor vendors are cash only!
**Tip: Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty and that have good traction! The fields and corn mazes can get muddy and slippery, especially after we have had some rain! (Bring a pair of shoes to wear home.
**Tip – Bring a flashlight with you when going to the Family Friendly Corn Maze at night! (However, no flashlights are allowed in the scary haunted corn maze).
Regular Corn Maze Prices:
Adult 13+ $8.00
Child 6-12 $6.00
5 and under Free
Seniors 65+ $6.00
Combo Pass (Both Haunted & Portland Timbers (regular) Maze) $20.00
All ages $15
Combo Pass (Both Mazes) $20.00
Haunted Maze Fast Pass (Get in immediately don’t wait) – $20.00 * can only purchase these at the farm.
For Groups Rates of 20 or more you will receive $2 off per person if you purchase your tickets in one transaction for either haunted maze or regular maze. Or you can use coupon code online to get $2 off per person:
Haunted Maze Coupon:Hauntegroup16
Regular Corn Maze (Portland Timbers theme): TimbersMazeGroup
Please contact Sofia@bellaorganic.com for special group events, field trips, birthday parties, etc!
** OUR OLD MAZE DESIGNS & Fall Farm Photos **